Derick Thompson is an American rock artist, entrepreneur & impact investor. After starting his career with the pop-rock band STRIVE appearances in the early 2000s, Thompson achieved recognition for his recordings with primer digital record label Go Digital Records FIRE and Leave With Me on the television series The Real World and Road Rules (2007). He made his global debut performing live throughout Russia (2002) and received critical praise for his tours in Brazil (2005). Most recently he wrote and recorded the English version of the hit Brazilian rock song Primeiros Rrros. After completing his global tours in 2009, Thompson focused his attention on entrepreneurship founding a series of technology startups to support artists worldwide. In 2010 he founded The Content Store a direct-to-consumer digital publishing platform for independent artists. In 2014 he co-founded BizHive a marketplace to help artists and small businesses grow using the latest digital marketing technologies. Get Artists, Thompson’s latest internet startup is redefining how people discover and book local artists.
- Hourly: $2,500
- Full Band: $1,000 Per Hour
- Corporate Party
- Graduation Party
- Ticketed Event
- Tavel included in artist fee: No
- Sound system included in artist fee: No
- Lighting system included in artist fee: No
- Staging included in artist fee: No
- Booking Cancellation Policy
- You can cancel without penalty 30 days before the date of the event. Event without a deposit 30 days before the event are automatically canceled.
- Extra Terms & Conditions
- A 50% deposit is required 30 days before the event. Balance is due the day of the event before the performance.
- Sort By:
- ID: 3341